martes, agosto 30, 2005

My life is like a battle


My life is like a battle and my dreams are like my neighborhood. My love is in the southwest corner on my street because in this place live the cat and her owner, she is the owner to my heart too.

My thinks are like the trees in the street and my feels are for an only person now. My feels are like a grocery store because inside to me exist any products only for her.

My house is in the middle of the earth and the sky. My house is her palace but this palace is empty because she is not here. My guitar is like my love and like my songs for you too.

In my street you can build your new life, in my street you can be happy, in my street you can love forever. My street is a special place and all you need is watch inside to your heart.

Fran say me don’t worry because only you need is see the polar star.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Interesting web place! I have a website that you may find interesting at http://newsfromiraq.org. My site pertains to Air Force. Come see it for yourself!